In this ever-changing society, in a society full of pollution everywhere, environmental protection is not only in the mouth, but also in action. In recent years, with the rapid growth of China's aluminum profile industry, the sales revenue of the aluminum profile industry will also increase year by year. As a new type of environmentally friendly product, aluminum profiles have made the transformation of various industrial manufacturers a trend.
Safety and the environment are designers. The progress and development of human beings are originally for the comfort of human beings. Under the new environmental protection situation, the aluminum profile industry should pay more attention to safety and environmental protection.
As an environmentally friendly aluminum profile, it has the following characteristics:
1. Corrosion resistance: The density of aluminum profiles is only 2.7g/cm3, which is about 1/3 of the density of steel, copper or brass (7.83g/cm3, 8.93g/cm3, respectively). Aluminum exhibits excellent corrosion resistance under most environmental conditions, including air, water (or brine), petrochemicals, and many chemical systems.
2. Conductivity: Aluminum profiles are often chosen for their excellent electrical conductivity. On the basis of equal weight, the electrical conductivity of aluminum is nearly twice that of copper.
3. Thermal conductivity rate: The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is about 50-60% of copper, which is beneficial to the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, and the cylinder head and radiator of automobiles. .
4. Non-ferromagnetic: Aluminum profiles are non-ferromagnetic, which is an important feature for the electrical and electronics industries. Aluminum profiles are not self-ignitable, which is important for applications involving handling or contact with flammable and explosive materials.
5. Machinability: The machinability of aluminum profiles is excellent. In various deformed aluminum alloys and cast aluminum alloys, and in various states after the production of these alloys, the machining characteristics vary considerably, which requires special machine tools or techniques.
6. Formability: The specific tensile strength, yield strength, ductility and corresponding work hardening rate govern the variation of the allowable deformation.
7. Recyclability: Aluminum has extremely high recovery properties, and the characteristics of recycled aluminum are almost indistinguishable from that of primary aluminum.
We're Here to Help
No.47 South Business Road, Jiaoyitang Management Area, Tangxia Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong China